Saturday, October 25, 2014


I am Still Single

Why the hell am I single.
The question everyone wants to know.
The simple answer is
I am not just opening up my heart door
For whoever wants to go.
I am not planting my seed in soil
If there is no potential for it to grow.
But trust me when I find the one
Then the entire world will know.
Until then my goal is to work towards
Creating,Maintaining & Sustaining a better "Me".
I wanna be with someone who by my side,
No matter what weather be.
I have made the transition to wishing for longevity.
No matter waiting for 30,
If we are together till I am 70.

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully said what its suppose to be. You just covered every aspect of it, that too in a poetic way. Kudossss ...

    ReplyDelete

It's true the moment I saw you, i knew you were the one. Your heart was fire, like magic, an arrow shot from a gun. Your eyes, ...